Build Your Dream With Our Contracting Services
Construction is a significant part of increasing the value of a real estate investment, and you can depend on DiPetrillo Properties for a wide range of building and development services. We want to help you transform your vision into reality and maximize your profits from your home or business property investment.
We specialize in new construction and renovation projects, including investment properties and home improvement projects.
- Shopping Plaza
We’re committed to providing you with quality service and craftsmanship that exceeds your expectations, and we take price control seriously. We want you to be fully satisfied with your current project and come back to us for your next one.
Our in-house designers are highly experienced in using color and décor to create one-of-a-kind rooms, interiors, and exteriors. You can count on us for custom design renderings and floor plans when needed. We offer these services with all our projects, whether you’re having us remodel one room or build a whole new home.
Construction and Development Services
You can rely on DiPetrillo Properties to provide a wide variety of specialized contracting services.
- General contractor for residential and commercial
- RI Health Department — Lead-safe remodeler/renovator
- HUD 203 Loan — residential construction
- Bank foreclosure — asset construction remodel protection for bank and lenders
- Home inspections and reports
- Prevention maintenance programs
- Building construction — new and remodel
- Independent living programs (ADA retrofits)
- Design and build — all home improvements and commercial
- Kitchen and bathroom specialists
- Technology and entertainment design for homes, businesses, and restaurants
The DiPetrillo Properties Difference
When you compare us to other property management companies, you’ll see what sets DiPetrillo Properties apart. Craig DiPetrillo is a Rhode Island building Inspector, architecture, and interior designer with over 25 years of experience, and he’s earned certifications and acquired licenses that ensure that your properties are in good hands.
- Licensed by the Rhode Island Contractors Board — General Contractor
- Certified by the Rhode Island Building Commissioner — Building Inspector
- Certified as a FORTIFIED Home™ Evaluator
He also has highly specialized training in several key areas.
- Commercial Building Energy Code
- Residential Building Energy Code
- Engineering Principles and Practices for Retrofitting Flood-Prone Residential Buildings
- FEMA Flood Management
He’ll work with you from start to finish.